Hawker Pacific, leading aircraft sales and product support company in Asia, Pacific and the Middle East, is thrilled to be representing Mahindra Aerospace at the first major event since being appointed as the authorised dealer for the GippsAero GA Airvan and GA10 utility aircraft for the ASEAN region.
At the 2013 Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA) this week, Hawker Pacific will be located at Corporate Chalet CC05 and will be exhibiting its extensive network of FBO activities, sales and maintenance facilities across Asia. The recent partnership with Mahindra Aerospace will also see the two companies working closely at the event to grow awareness in ASEAN for the current GA8 and future products like
Tony Jones, Chief Operating Officer, Asia, said: “Mahindra Aerospace is a company that has manufactured in excess of 200 GA8 aircraft, which fly in 34 countries around the world, including the USA, Australia, Europe, Africa and Asia. We are delighted to have the opportunity to showcase our new partnership at LIMA, and we’re particularly excited about the development of the G10 – which is absolutely ideal for utility and passenger operations in Malaysia and throughout the region – due to its rugged design. We’re looking forward to talking more about it at the event.”
Hawker Pacific is moving forward to further expand its customer base in Malaysia, and will be unveiling more services under its portfolio in the coming weeks and months. These offerings are in response to customer demand and will be part of a broadening of services across the Asia Pacific.
The 2013 Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition runs from 26-30 March 2013 at the Mahsuri International Exhibition Centre, adjacent to the Langkawi International Airport. Senior Hawker Pacific representatives at the event will include:
• Tony Jones – Chief Operating Officer – Asia Region
• Desmond Lim – Sales Executive – Utility Aircraft
Hawker Pacific represents some of the world’s leading aircraft and equipment manufacturers. For more informaiton visit www.hawkerpacific.com
Connect with @HawkerPacific on Twitter for the latest news and information
from Hawker Pacific.
Notes to Editor: About Hawker Pacific
1. Hawker Pacific is a market leader in integrated civil and military aerospace sales and product support in South East Asia, Australia, the Pacific and the Middle East and is one of the largest independent companies of its type in the region with nearly 600 employees.
Hawker Pacific represents some of the world’s leading aircraft manufacturers, including Beechcraft (Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific and South-East Asia), Bell Helicopter (Australia, NZ, the Pacific and Middle East), Diamond Aircraft (Australia and New Zealand), Mahindra Aerospace (Asia), as well as service and support for Dassault Falcon Jet, Embraer, Hawker and more. Hawker Pacific is also a primary dealer in used aircraft
with networks to source, acquire and trade aircraft globally.
Hawker Pacific is the market leader in the development of an efficient, safe and cost effective, turn key lease and performance based contract support model for military and government aircraft fleets that utilises our own unique Hybrid Airworthiness™ process.
Hawker Pacific is also Australia’s premier fixed base operator (FBO) with a network of facilities in Sydney, Brisbane, Cairns, Singapore, Perth, Shanghai and Malaysia. The company’s FBOs offer VIP services and crew facilities, 24/7 on demand aircraft charter from a modern aircraft fleet, flight operations and total aircraft management capability.
Hawker Pacific’s product support activities include structural modification and support services to a wide range of fixed wing aircraft and helicopter for corporate, charter, defence and special mission operators throughout the region. Other services include aircraft, component and engine maintenance, repair and overhaul, special mission aircraft modifications, design engineering, avionics parts and service, plus the provision of spare parts, exchange rotables and equipment sales.
Hawker Pacific holds the highest certification levels and accreditations including CASA, EASA and FAA certification, ISO 9001 Bureau Veritas accreditation, plus OEM customer / airworthiness approvals by 26 major global suppliers and civil and military regulatory authorities. These set the company apart from most others operating in the region, giving
it a capacity to deliver complex special mission modifications for both civil and military customers.
The company’s customers include airlines, commuter, corporate, general aviation, helicopter and special mission operators, governments and the military.
2. GippsAero, the Australian manufacturer of the GA8 AIRVAN, is the aircraft manufacturing division of Mahindra Aerospace. The company has manufactured in excess of 200 aircraft, which fly in 34 countries around the world, including USA, Australia, Europe, Africa and Asia. Mahindra Aerospace is the aircraft and aero-structure manufacturing division of Mahindra Systech, and a new global player in the delivery of aircraft, aero-structures and aircraft development services. With its acquisition of two Australia-based aviation companies, Aerostaff Australia – producer of aerospace components for the world’s OEMs – and GippsAero – producer of the Airvan family of utility aircraft – Mahindra Aerospace has laid the foundations towards achieving its goals.
3. The Mahindra Group focuses on enabling people to rise. Mahindra operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology and vacation ownership. Mahindra has a presence in theautomotive industry, agribusiness, aerospace, components, consulting services, defence, energy, financial services, industrial equipment, logistics, real estate, retail, steel and two wheelers.
A USD 15.4 billion multinational group based in Mumbai, India, Mahindra employs more than 144,000 people in over 100 countries. In 2011, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000 list, a listing of the biggest and most powerful listed companies in the world. Dun & Bradstreet also ranked Mahindra at No. 1 in the automobile sector in its list of India’s Top 500 Companies. In 2010, Mahindra featured in the Credit Suisse Great Brands of Tomorrow. In 2011, Mahindra acquired a majority stake in Korea’s SsangYong Motor Company.
Download media release
For more information please contact:
Senior Vice President, Aircraft Sales & Flight
Mobile: +61 402 890 596
For high resolution photos:
Mobile: +61 416 181 876