RAAF Interim Light Transport (ILT)
Suppling the ADF with a light transport, reconnaissance, surveillance and multi-engine training capability, Hawker Pacific supplies and supports an eight modified King Air 350 fleet for RAAF 38 Squadron operations.
This contract provides for the lease and ongoing Logistics Support of the capability including:
- Maintenance and configuration management under an Authorised Maintenance Organisation (AMO)
- Engineering support as an Authorised Engineering Organisation (AEO)
- Logistics support including management of spares and components
- Major modifications to convert a civil aircraft to a specific military role, de-modification at the expiry of the contract term, and the subsequent disposal of the asset
- In-service Defence requested modifications of the fleet.
Utilising our Hybrid Airworthiness® model the Hawker Pacific team at Townsville works side by side with RAAF 38 Squadron technicians and aircrew to provide a vital capability to the ADF.